Understanding

Op dit forum kunnen de partners van t*'s hun hart luchten

Moderator: Moderators

Plaats reactie
Maya
is nieuw hier

Understanding

Bericht door Maya »

Hey all, sorry for writing in english i live in Zuid holland but i cant write real well. Was wondering if there are any females who undertsand their partners and continue to be with them during/after the HRT. Reason I ask this is, my girlfriend told me she will support me 100% through everything, but she also said that there can never be anything between us anymore once this progresses a bit further couse shes aint Bi or Lesbian. I understand her 100% and ofc cannot force her to anything, and was just wandering how ofter do women stay with their SO's during this hard period of time. I realy feel this isnt going well and that i might end up jumping off a bridge or something. Eventualy i will divorse my girlfriend i know that, couse thats what she said, just cant accept that now i guess so much stuff going through my mind...
Kristina
daar ben ik weer

Re: Understanding

Bericht door Kristina »

HRT is niet iets heel belangrijks. Meeste vrouws, vriendinnen zijn met hun partners tijdens HRT, want het is niet een belangrijk ding. En de meeste van hen zeggen dat ze niet lesbisch zijn ook. Onze documenten zijn een bewijs dat ze niet lesbisch. Dus document verandering zou zijn een 10 keer groter probleem.

Ik heb getrouwd tijdens mijn HRT en 6 jaar zijn we samen leven. Ik ken weinig T-meisjes en weet niet een voorbeeld, wanneer vrouws maakte problemen over HRT.

Het is ook moeilijk voor mij om te schrijven in het Nederlands. :D

"Eventualy i will divorse my girlfriend i know that, couse thats what she said,"
Women are saying their feelings at the moment. Those are not decisions,

Groetjes
Lisa met een S
Contacteer:

Bericht door Lisa met een S »

I know of two TS whose wives stayed with them up to and past their SRS. This was a number of years ago, and I have lost touch with both, and don't know if they are still together. The only TS I know are either single or in relations with men.
If all else fails, buy new shoes
Elsa
Forumdiva

Bericht door Elsa »

Jammer dat deze discussie in het engels gevoerd wordt. Denk dat er anders wel meer reactie's op zouden komen.

groet Elsa.
Kristina
daar ben ik weer

Bericht door Kristina »

De meest informatieve bericht over Nederland en de verstandhouding heb ik onlangs gelezen.
Dank je wel, Elsa
Sophia
is nieuw hier

Bericht door Sophia »

Hey Maya,

It is difficult being trans and in a relation, I know. To be clear I have no clear plans on tranistioning, I still searching what path would be best.

Anywho, it has been almost a year since I told my girlfriend I like wearing womans clothing. During that year we had lots of talks about what that means to me.
Now, I know it is more than just wanting to wear womans clothing.

She supports me 100%, still living together after one year, says alot. But we are no longer in a relationship. The main reason is that I was completly honest with her,
she with me. We have different plans for the future, she was thinking about babies setteling down. But this is not something she wanted to do with me if I would transition.
Now I told her I cannot look into the future, I do not know where my feeling will be in five years.

This was for us, clear that we could not continue because of the future.

But we realized over this past year, that we have a special connection. After 18 years of keeping a secret, she was the first to know. I trust her and treasure her friendship.
We still love eachother so much, but on a higher level.

So, my advice would be honest and stay true to yourself. And foremost love her, because she is willing to stand by you, while the man she loved is slipping away from her.
That is love, nothing else. Relationship or not, you have once met someone that will be there for you. Not all of us can say the same thing.

Love,

Sophia
Maya
is nieuw hier

Bericht door Maya »

First of all, a big thank you for your kind words! She actualy broke up with me almost 2 months ago, but we are still living together. I decided to pursue my "hobby" further, like meeting like minded people and talk. I dunno yet what i'm going to do but I know 100%I wont loose feminine feeling i have. I still love my ex very much, we have been together since we where 16 and we are both 23 now with 5 year of living in the same appartment.It still feels like my life is going downhill, cant find cheap appartment to rent in den haag, gonna loose my job in 2 weeks. Hopefully everything will be ok in the end, i guess it will oneway or the other
Plaats reactie